Contract Works Insurance
Under this insurance policy, the insurer will pay out compensation for damage caused
by the destruction, damage or loss of insured property as a result of the following
- fire and lightning strike
- own vehicle impact, own powered machinery impact and unknown vehicle impact
- aircraft fall and impact
- public events and demonstrations
- water flooding
- ice and snow
- avalanche, rain
- landslide and fall of ground
- land subsidence
- unforeseen construction accidents
- inaptitude, negligence or malicious intent by an employee or another person
Unless otherwise stipulated by the contract, for each realized insurance claim,
a standard deductible of 10% of the total damage expenses is borne by the insured.
If a higher deductible is applied, the insured obtains a 30% discount. In the event
of realization of a contractors third party liability insurance claim, a deductible
is not applied.
The duration of construction also affects the premium amount.